". Arranged Words: To the Sea

27 Sept 2013

To the Sea



In about ten days, I will, once again, be off to Nova Scotia, so I thought I'd try posting on my iPad to see how it works. I'm not sure how good the pics will be, but from a few places I should have a chance to post.

It's hard to know what to pack. The weather can be so fickle this time of year. I know I'll need a light jacket, but I may need a heavier one too. Usually, I forget something or other, so this time around I'll make a list, although I prefer using my memory. Besides, if I forget something, I will live without it, or run to the nearest store, since, regrettably, I won't be in the hinterland.

I'm looking forward to seeing family and friends. And O, yes, and who can forget the woods and the sea!  While I'm flying over the woods, long before the flight touches down, I can always smell the sea. 

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: