". Arranged Words: Times Flies

23 Sept 2014

Times Flies


Crisp red, yellow, and orange splashed on the trees... so gorgeous and sudden. I'll admit that Jack Frost's finger painting has squashed some of my best laid summer plans.  But since I can't wave a magic wan, on my next outing, I'll pull on a jacket, kick through the leaves and enjoy the beauty.

To offset an early sunset and to invigorate the * "little grey cells," I've enrolled in a class called Modern and Contemporary American Poetry.  First up, Whitman and Dickinson.

 If you are interested in taking a course this fall or anytime check out Coursera. Taught by dynamic professors via live webcast with interaction from students in the discussion forums, or via ModPo, the classes include students on campus and from all over the world; the atmosphere, despite such a large enrollment, is one of inclusion and best of all the courses are free.

And if you wish, you can knit while you participate.

Enjoy the week and thanks for reading.

* Hercule [ fastidious] Poriot

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

It looks like you are making the best of the changing season!