". Arranged Words: Progressing...

21 Mar 2014

Progressing...

A favourite: Matcha Latte.

After trying a few different methods to join yarn, I finally settled on the overlap join. I had planned to begin again with the yarn from the rest of the hank and join on the lace section, but I decided against ripping it out. Of course, I think I can see the join, so the following slogan applies.

On the plus side, the colour is gorgeous and I love the design. You can see the one I made for my sister here.
I hope to find a tea cup with this pithy bit of advice on it.


Enjoy the weekend...

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Love the tulips. I need some of those. I agree that you should carry on with your knitting -- no one will be looking for joins after the lovely lace portion is knit!

Dixie @ Arranged Words said...

Sometimes when I knit I get a little hyper corrective. At that point,it's definitely time to lay down the needles.☺
Ah tulips. They do perk up the spirit, especially since spring is still a memory here. Maybe I'll buy a few more this weekend!