". Arranged Words: Serendipity

11 Sept 2014

Serendipity


Sometimes things just work out and it makes you smile ~ okay laugh and this project did just that. After a rocky start--I didn't like the yarn I was using--I changed yarn and started stitching. More than halfway though, I noticed that  my calculations were off, so I had to order more yarn. They didn't have the colour I wanted, so ( to recap for any new readers) I took a chance and ordered a colour close to the one I was knitting with.  Amazing as it sounds it worked. Viola! 


Project notes and more pics here.

I hope you are all having a great week!

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Lovely FO. I love the color!

Dixie @ Arranged Words said...

I love the colour, too. So vibrant that I think it could be patented as high quality mood enhancer.
Thanks so much!

Penny said...

Haaaaa... I think you are right, Dixie. It made me happy at first glance. It's beautiful, too.

Dixie @ Arranged Words said...

The colour does pick you up. Maybe I'll hang in in the kitchen for those nights when the motivation to cook is at an all time low.
Thanks. ☺