". Arranged Words: Glad Tidings

22 Dec 2015

Glad Tidings


 I've lived here for 18 years and it looks like this will be the first Christmas without snow. We did have an inch or two on Saturday, but apparently it had places to go. The temps are expected to rise to 18C/64.4F on Thursday as well. If I was on either coast, I might expect a Christmas without snow, but here?

 Can I cope? Perhaps...





I happened upon this video. It's too lovely not to share.


Wishing you all a joyous Christmas!

Enjoy the holidays!

3 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Such a lovely amaryllis bloom.

Your little bird watercolor is sweet too.

Thank you for sharing that wonderful video.

Have a lovely Christmas and a wonderful 2016 ~ FlowerLady

Kim said...

Perhaps the snow will fall. I don't suppose where you live it seems like Christmas without snow. Your little bird is sweet and what a glorious bloom in that first photo. The video is just magical

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

The amaryllis is beautiful and the bird is so sweet. I am always amazed by the details in your paintings. Hopefully you will have snow again soon, if not for Christmas.

Happy Christmas!
-Soma