". Arranged Words: Blog Anniversary and A Free Bookmark

17 Apr 2018

Blog Anniversary and A Free Bookmark

Looks like spring inside. So I'll keep that positivity going. Actually, the temperatures are due to rise by the end of the week. And they will go up again the following week so we will soon have lovely weather. Speaking of spring, the robins have arrived. I haven't heard any singing yet though, but I bet they will be singing next week. O, can't wait!


A cheerful faced pansy.

Besides painting and drawing, I've been making a few items with paper clay. Trinket dishes and  needle minders painted with acrylic paint. Now, I'm on the lookout for thin magnets for the needle minders.


On April 21st I will have been blogging five years.  I wish you could all join me for tea and madelines to celebrate. What a lovely day that would be!

Over the past while, I've been thinking about what to giveaway to thank all of you, and since I would like everyone who reads along to have something, I decided on a printable bookmark.
Since I am not savvy with Photoshop type programs, there was a definite learning curve. Thank goodness for You Tube videos. I wrote everything down so maybe, just maybe, I can repeat the process sometime.



Once you've printed the bird on card stock, cut the "Spread the Love Birdie" out along the dotted line. If desired, use a hole punch to punch a hole through the top and thread with pretty ribbon.


Print Birdie Here 

 Nary a straight word in sight. An adrift day. Perhaps. Because the paper is delicate, and even though I wrote the original quote in pencil, I could not erase it. But I like it anyway.

Thank you my lovely blogging pals and readers for reading along! 

 Enjoy...

xo

Cultivate your dreams.

8 comments:

Lorraine said...

I'd love to have tea with you! Your flowers are so pretty and I love the complimentary colors of them. Quite stunning.

Anonymous said...

I, too, would love to have tea with you. Oh wait, many years I believe I did! Congratulations on five years of blogging. I love your blog with the beautiful flowers and your painting and now clay work. As I told you in a private email I heard the robins sing once, and I'm longing to hear them again. The temperatures are set to rise here as well. Love, Joannie

Kathy H said...

Congratulations on your blog anniversary. Thank you for the pretty bookmark. It was so nice to see your pretty flowers after a very long and dreary winter.

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

Happy Anniversary! I am very happy to have found you. Beautiful trinket dish and snowflakes. Such a gorgeous tree. Madeleine and tea, feast for my eyes and mouth too. Such sweet and proud looking birdies. Thank you for the lovely bookmark. Neil Gaiman always seems to have the right words, doesn't he?!

-Soma

Dixie @ Arranged Words said...

And I with you!
I over wintered the germanium on the cold patio window ledge. It has six blooms just now! And more to come.

Dixie @ Arranged Words said...

Oh, yes. I vividly remember your visit. It was a very good day!
Thank you, Joanie.

P.S. It's 20 C here today. :^) An exceptional day in the neighbourhood.

Dixie @ Arranged Words said...

Hi Kathy,
Thank you so much. And you are most welcome!
As I mentioned to Lorraine, I over wintered the geranium. It's well pleased and so am I.
I hope you are having warm sunny days! Enjoy the blooms to come...

Dixie @ Arranged Words said...

Thank you dear Soma.
And you are entirely welcome!
Neil Gaiman definitely does have a way with words.